Friday, March 16, 2012

Praise God

God is Good
In this time, were my dad is going through colon cancer, I praise God for being in control.
In this time, you might thing we should blame God and be upset and sad.
But the truth is, I praise the Lord, for he knows the beginning to the end. By Praising God you focus is on the Lord. I tell ya man it is hard seeing my dad go thru this trial. But the real joy is seeing my dad praise God for knowing why he is going thru this.

 Lord I thank you for being the alpha and omega the beginning and the end. Lord I thank You for knowing the outcome of my dad. Lord I thank you for having everything under control. Father I also thank you for your love for our family. Lord I thank You for being the super glue that is keeping us together during this trial of not understanding. Lord I also thank you so much for our church family and my girlfriend. It would be so much harder to go thru this trial without them.

-joshua braden

No comments:

Post a Comment