Sunday, March 11, 2012

Update

What a great day. So Blessed to be apart of the family at Calvary Chapel Gulf Coast. What a great message and so much love during this trial my family is in. Love my DAD very much and it grieves me that he has stage 4 colon cancer. But GOD can handle it!!!

It is so cool to hear that he is doing good and will be released from the hospital tomorrow.  I am so thankful that God moved us to CCGC. I love my church family very much. I am in shock by the support from everyone at church. I feel a closer bond to CCGC than I have ever before.

Also I really, really thankful that GOD brought Amber my girlfriend into my life. Everyday I am so thankful she is in my life, i feel like i am the luckiest guy in the world. And her being a RN helps me understand all this doctor lingo. U know what i mean? Because I don't have a clue what the doctor is saying, but she does.

I thank everyone so much for there support, we are going to get through it.

I <3 u all very much
Your Brother In Christ
-joshua braden

No comments:

Post a Comment